Do you know what to do now so you can buy in the future?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. However, many homeowners spend less than six months from concept to contract. Therefore, it’s never to early to start the process and we can tell you a good place to begin.
- Do a credit check-up – Get a copy of your credit reports and examine them carefully. Pay down your debt, especially credit cards. Limit the amount of new credit purchases, and don’t open (or close) accounts.
- Start saving – Reduce your expenses to save as much as possible. You’ll need a minimum down payment of 5 percent, or more, to give you the best financing options.
- Learn about mortgages – Talk to a mortgage consultant and learn what to expect. When you are within 3 months of buying, get pre-qualified to see what you can afford and your potential interest rate.
- Follow the market – Begin your home search on allentate.com and sign up for 1st to Know to receive new listings that meet your criteria. Attend open houses in the areas where you might want to live. Consider all options, including single-family, townhomes and condos.
- Develop a relationship with a Realtor – Even if you are a year away from buying, we can keep you informed about market trends, special programs and properties you might be interested in. When you are ready, we can help you navigate the process to achieve your goal.
Curious about housing activity in your neighborhood? What’s on the market? What is your home worth? What are the market trends?
Designed for homeowners, the new Allen Tate Market Report keeps you up-to-date on the real estate trends and activity – specifically where you live.
For your convenience, Market Report is delivered via-email to your inbox only once a month (or less frequently if you desire) – putting the information you need right at your fingertips.
Market Report Includes:
Customized market information and summary graphs
Complete details for active properties and recently sold properties
Color photos of each property
To receive your customized report subscription to Market Report click on the link below.
Sign me up for the Market Report
Curious about housing activity in your neighborhood? Should you sell now? What is your home worth in today’s market?
A new Allen Tate report, Market Report
, provides exactly this type of information. Coming in late spring, this customized report, sent to you via e-mail, offers you a convenient way to monitor real estate trends and activity in your neighborhood.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell now or just curious to know what’s happening in your neighborhood, Market Report
keeps you “in the know.”
Let us know if you’d like to receive this free and helpful report as soon as it’s available. I’ll be happy to sign you up. –The Lee Ann Miller Team