Category Archives: Lee Ann Miller Team
This gorgeous view could be yours! First time this waterfront lot has been on the market. A great building lot with long range views of Lake Norman, mature trees and 119 feet of natural and sandy shoreline. Sunsets are unbelievable here! No time frame to build. Build your dream home and enjoy the stunning lake views and the treasured Cornelius location. What are you waiting for?
Click on the picture for more information
November is a great month to get started on winterizing your plumbing systems. We all know that water expands as it freezes, which can cause strain on your plumbing system. Below are a few tips/precautions you can take to help save you down the road.
1) Make sure your crawl space vents are closed up tight and add extra insulation over all openings you find.
2) If your bathroom pipes run along the exterior wall, open up the door on the vanity to allow warm air inside.
3) Remove, drain and store your garden hoses.
4) Leave your kitchen sink and/or bathroom sink at a slow drip overnight when temperatures drop below 32 degrees.
5) Leave a cabinet door open under all sinks to allow heat inside.
6) NEVER thaw a frozen pipe with an open flame! Use a hair dryer, heat lamp or space heater.